Announcing Workshops with: Steven J. Levin, James Shoop, Charles Kapsner
¡Bon Appetit!: A Celebration of Food in Art
Basic Information for this Exhibition:
· ¡Bon Appetit! is an Open Call for all Artists. We are seeking artwork that features food in all its variety as the central theme of the work. Questions? Please call or email and we’d be happy to talk about the spirit of the show.
· Please read this call for art carefully and follow directions. Use the checklist provided to make sure your entry is complete.
· The application deadline is October 16, 2018.
· There is a non-refundable submission fee is $30 for the first entry, or two total entries for $45.
· You will be contacted by email on October 22, 2018 if your work is accepted.
· Submission fees can be paid through PayPal using the buttons below, or by check made out to Studio Pintura. (address is listed below)
· All artwork must be available to sell during the exhibition dates.
· Artists set their own prices. The price should include a 35% commission to the gallery.
· Studio Pintura will handle all sales of Artwork. Payments to artists will be made by check issued within 30 days after the close of the exhibition. Studio Pintura will collect and pay all sales tax.
· All artwork must be original. Please, no student work.
· Artwork must be framed or gallery wrapped, wired and ready to hang.
If you are not sure about our guidelines, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by email to email@example.com with “Bon Appetit” in the subject line.
Use the following checklist to make sure your entry is complete.
Studio Pintura #294
1500 Jackson St NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
What happens upon acceptance:
Ineligibility: (Entry fee non-refundable)
Non-refundable submission fee for two entries to the Juried Exhibition ¡Bon Appetit!.