We want to celebrate spring with our third annual juried exhibition featuring flowers in all their variety as the central theme of the work. Open to all artists.
The exhibition will be held in the Studio Pintura Fine Art Gallery, #293, and in an online show at StudioPintura.com. The opening will coincide with "Northrup King Nights", a well publicized building-wide art crawl.
JUROR: Steven J. Levin
1st Place: $300 + $50 in Rosemary & Co Artists' Brushes
Second prize: $200 + $25 in Rosemary & Co Artists' Brushes
Third Prize: $100 + $20 in Rosemary & Co Artists' Brushes
Honorable mentions-complimentary visits to our figure painting or sculpting sessions at Studio Pintura.
People's Choice Award: prize TBD
March 28 - May 3, 2020
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
Email notifications sent out by March 7
Drop off work by March 16
Opening Reception: Saturday, March 28
Size and Medium: Any size, as long as it's practical to show in the gallery. All drawing, painting, printing, and 3D mediums accepted. No photographic works, please.
Hit the "Apply Now" button below, and fill out the online form. You can enter up to four pieces.
THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON IS AT THE VERY END OF THE FORM.
To complete the entry, pay the entry fee by using the Paypal Buttons below, or by check to Studio Pintura.
The non-refundable fee is $30 for one artwork, or $45 for up to four artworks.
You will get an email confirmation that your entry was received.
You can edit your entry until February 28.
1500 Jackson St NE #294
Minneapolis, MN 55413
FURTHER GUIDELINE INFORMATION:
All artwork must be available to sell during the exhibition dates.
Artists set their own prices. The price should include a 40% commission to the gallery.
Studio Pintura will handle all sales of Artwork. Payments to artists will be made by check issued within 30 days after the close of the exhibition. Studio Pintura will collect and pay all sales tax.
All artwork must be original. Please, no work that relies heavily on a teacher’s help.
• Email correspondence will serve as confirmation of acceptance.
• Artists are responsible for the shipping/delivery of their work to and from the exhibition gallery. Please include a prepaid return label in your packaging if you are shipping the artwork.
• We will ask you to read and sign an artist agreement/liability waiver when you drop off the work.
•Upon applying, Artists agree to a Media Release and use of images for promotion of this exhibition. We will use social media and articles to help promote the artists and the exhibition.
• Missed deadlines or incomplete application will exclude artists from the exhibition.
• Artwork not properly represented by the original images submitted may be deemed ineligible.
• If your artwork becomes unavailable (for example, if it is accepted for another exhibition) you must immediately send a formal email to have your entry withdrawn.
Thank you! We're looking forward to a great show.